A Referral
*****
Today I accepted the referral for a BEAUTIFUL six month old baby girl!!! I am beyond ecstatic! I really never thought this day would ever come, but here it is. I am going to be a mama to six! WooHoo! I am just beside myself with happiness.
Now for some info:
-She is from Jimma, about 300 miles SW of Addis Ababa.
-She is now residing in my agencies care center.
-We are waiting on some paperwork before her case can
be filed with the courts.
Keep us in your thoughts to get though all of this quickly.
The Ethiopian government does not allow posting of photos until after passing court, so I am teasing you with a picture of her cute little hands and feet! Two friends are traveling within the next few weeks to be united with their daughters in Ethiopia, and they are going to try to get some more pics of my princess. I can hardly wait.




1 comment:
Yeah Kelly!!!
You deserve this so much. I am so happy for you and your children.
Hugs,
Cori
Post a Comment