My daughter found the missing sd card for my camera, so here a few more pics of Kamdyn in Ethiopia and on the plane home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ramblings of a single mama with 6 kids. Our lives as a transracial/multicultural family living on a farm in Ohio.
2 comments:
I found your blog by following one link after another! I'm a single mama to three; one bio daughter in college and two daughters from China who are both in kindergarten. I would LOVE to adopt from Ethiopia but have read conflicting info on singles.....
You have a beautiful family! Congratulation on the adoption of Kamdyn!
Shannon
(I think I read somewhere on your blog that you are a nurse....I am also; I work nights in a NICU)
Oh my! Kelly, how interesting to come across your blog! We met through a yahoo group in 2006 and I called you for some mcuh appreciated encouragement and moral support as I struggled with the "waiting child" process. I did bring home my son in October of that year. I think you were in process for number 5.
But 6 and a farm! Oh my! That is all I can say except Good for you!
Post a Comment