Friday, December 4, 2009

We Are Home!!!!!

I have been a bad blogger and have not posted much during my journey to Kamdyn. There are many reasons for this and I will post about all of that at some other time.

I am home with my beautiful daughter, Kamdyn Jimmati. We have been home for almost 2 weeks, and I am finally getting back in the groove. She is the happiest baby and is settling in very well. My other kids are great with her and fight for her attention.

Here are some of my favorite pics from Ethiopia and our first weeks home. Unfortunately, my kids have misplaced my sd card for my camera and I lost the last 2 days of pics from Ethiopia and the the first few days home---grrrrrrr! Still hoping it turns up at some point!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so incredibly happy that you are home with that precious girl! Thanks for sharing the pix!