Thursday, May 28, 2009

Patience

If patience is a virtue, I am not a very virtuous person. The agency posted that 15 referrals were on the way. Due to a communication error, someone thought I had already received my referral and sent me 11 pictures of my beautiful baby girl. I talked to the agency today, and they are still waiting on the medical before officially referring me "Baby Girl". No one knows how long it will take to get the medical. I am not patient. I am trying, but it really is not in me. With my previous four adoptions (all from China's Waiting Child Program), every step was very concrete and I knew exactly where I was each step of the way. It is difficult for my Type A personality to give that up and wait on the unknown. I need to find something to occupy my time (besides retail therapy and eating!). Here's hoping for that medical to find it's way to the US in the next few days!

No comments: