I read on another blog of a family adopting through my agency that the director, who is in Ethiopia, is working on getting three baby girls paper-ready for referral. The first baby is 3 months old, and should go to Holly's family, who is #1 waiting for an infant girl. The other two babies are 1 month old, and one of those should be my referral--YEAH!
The agency is now only referring paper-ready children, which means all the documents and medicals will be in order before the referral. This should make it easier and quicker to get a court date. At this rate, if I get my referral in the next couple of weeks, and I pass court on the first try, I could possibly be travelling in May. That is being very optimistic, as few families are passing court on the first try, but a girl can dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
your schedule is so crazy!!! here's to good news in the next week
Post a Comment