Yesterday, I learned that I was 3rd in line for a referral, instead of 2nd, as I thought. Any one who has adopted, and has waited for a referral, knows that climbing the ladder to #1 is the only thing that matters when you are waiting. For some reason I have been bumped from #2 to #3, and I am very confused, sad, upset, and a bit tiffed. Yeah, yeah, I know, what is the big deal, right? In the big scheme of things I realize it really shouldn't matter, but it is the principal of the matter. I was officially waiting 3 days before the family that moved into the #2 spot. I just don't get it. A family is supposed to be placed in line for their referral as they become "officially waiting". So my wait has just increased-how long? I don't know. In all honesty, I thought I would have had a referral by now, so I am kind of feeling sorry for myself.
OK-I feel a bit better just getting it out there. Come on referrals!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment